• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving a club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Here is a stick, I bet you can tell me which is the wrong end.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Actually Sky will let you do that. You can go onto a rolling monthly contract without long-term commitment. Or you can access them adhoc through NowTV.

The asininity of comparing EU membership to viewing Sky sports probably means logical arguments will be lost on you. Go back to watching The Simpsons, I'm sure it's on Sky 1 right about now.
      I don't have sky I'm on freesat

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Here is a stick, I bet you can tell me which is the wrong end.
        And I'm fairly sure that you won't be able to.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So if we go from full member to pay to play (Eg Canada) WTF should we have to pay an EE to carry our bag round? WTF should Francois Holland want to punish the UK so that we cannot get a good tee off time, but the Canadians can turn up no problemo. The whole thing is bollocks.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I don't have sky I'm on freesat
            so you access services without paying surely that isn't possible??????????????????????????????

Oi Admin we need a F**k me its an epiphany Icon! have to use the Oh Well & Eek
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              And I'm fairly sure that you won't be able to.
              No, because I never get HOLD of that end. Now if you want me to tell you which is the RIGHT end then let me know.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hi Sky,

I am going to cancel my membership with you, however I will be doing 2 things

1) I will sign up with BT and I have freeview so i will still be watching other programs from other providers in the same room and on the same equipment as i used to watch your programmes
                2) I will go to my friends/family/relatives/pub to watch your services as and when I see fit.

Any problems with that?

Cheers

So yeah the sky analogy fails pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Hi Sky,

I am going to cancel my membership with you, however I will be doing 2 things

1) I will sign up with BT and I have freeview so i will still be watching other programs from other providers in the same room and on the same equipment as i used to watch your programmes
                  2) I will go to my friends/family/relatives/pub to watch your services as and when I see fit.

Any problems with that?

Cheers

So yeah the sky analogy fails pretty much.
                  Last time I checked, BT wasn't free, and you can only go round to your friends until the get annoyed with you always turning up wanting something for free that they are paying for.
                  So yeah, your analogy fails pretty much.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Last time I checked, BT wasn't free,
                    Neither is SKY. But BT IS an alternative so can be used for leverage in negotiations with SKY. God, I shouldn't have to be explaining this to you, but here I am. Are you sure you are cut out for this?

and you can only go round to your friends until the get annoyed with you always turning up wanting something for free that they are paying for.
                    Unless you also have some reciprocal offering that you can offer them.
                    I realise that you are in deep water here, not actually HAVING any friends, so you will just have to take my word for it.

HTH

Comment

Last time I checked, BT wasn't free, and you can only go round to your friends until the get annoyed with you always turning up wanting something for free that they are paying for.
                      So yeah, your analogy fails pretty much.
                      oh I don't know Sky want to be a monopoly are constantly asking for extra money yet back down when you threaten to leave and lie through their teeth so I can see how you might confuse them with the EU

Freeview is free Netflix & Now Tv can be monthly or pay per use so I can see how they might represent Brexit.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X