Those cuddly freedom loving Brexiters have been at it again. Those cuddly freedom loving Brexiters have been at it again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    ...

    Just look at bremainer comments on here attacking the person not the argument.
    Ah, stop whining you git.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

  2. #12

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Ah, stop whining you git.
    I think they're following the Snowflake-In-Chief, Donald's, lead.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  3. #13

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    That woman deserves the highest civilian honour that Brazil has to offer.
    FTFY

    Honestly, why would anyone put millions of their own cash at risk to sue the govt twice. If she's that bothered about staying in the EU, why doesn't she just get Portuguese nationality, like many of the Brazilian footballers who want to come to the EU do?
    There's a hidden agenda here somewhere, although that gives no-one the right to make any sort of threat against her.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  4. #14

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    You're nuts.
    I'm not the one comparing a lone nutter with ISIS.

    I must have missed the press conference with Nigel Farage promising death to Remainers, whilst drinking Watneys eating fish & chips (peas be upon it) and smoking a silk cut.

    Next they will be beheading Basil Brush and throwing Tinky Winky off the top of a car park.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #15

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    I'm not the one comparing a lone nutter with ISIS.

    I must have missed the press conference with Nigel Farage promising death to Remainers, whilst drinking Watneys eating fish & chips (peas be upon it) and smoking a silk cut.

    Next they will be beheading Basil Brush and throwing Tinky Winky off the top of a car park.
    One of his mates did though: Ukip councillor Terry Nathan posts about killing Remain voters online | Metro News

    Brexit and Ukip voters are less likely to change their underpants every day, poll finds - Mirror Online
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  6. #16

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    FTFY

    Honestly, why would anyone put millions of their own cash at risk to sue the govt twice. If she's that bothered about staying in the EU, why doesn't she just get Portuguese nationality, like many of the Brazilian footballers who want to come to the EU do?
    There's a hidden agenda here somewhere, although that gives no-one the right to make any sort of threat against her.
    RACIST!

    She was born in a colony at a time it was under British rule so it will be a bit difficult for her to get Portuguese nationality.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  7. #17

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,580

    Default

    Every day? Only Bremainers are so worried about so called germs that they would go to such extremes...
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

  8. #18

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Every day? Only Bremainers are so worried about so called germs that they would go to such extremes...
    Bremainers HAVE to change their pants every day, sometimes more than once.



    Psssssshhhhhh!!!!

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  9. #19

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    RACIST!

    She was born in a colony at a time it was under British rule so it will be a bit difficult for her to get Portuguese nationality.
    OK I stand to be corrected on that one. I thought they said "she is a Brazilian" but what they actually said was "she has a Brazilian".
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •