• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bercow to block Trump speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    They are all twats and I remember your condemnation of those leaders as well as you remember mine, the fact is that the USA should be better than China, Russia or the Middle East, with Trump its more of the same sh!t now. The fact that you condemn elected representatives of this country for daring to stand up to him speaks volumes doesn't it.
    I'm condemning one elected representative.

Bercow has form as a jumped up little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
    Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 6 February 2017, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

Bercow has form as a jump upped little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
      Err... elected though and speaker of the commons, how long before you start slagging off judges just because they dare not to agree with you?
      Last edited by SlipTheJab; 6 February 2017, 20:33.

Comment

Bercow has form as a jump upped little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
        Like Trump then?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Like Trump then?
          Good one

Comment

Errr, limited brain capacity?

I'm merely pointing out that a pompous little knob like Bercow is standing in the way of free speech that's all.

Lefties really are the most vile people....
            Do you know the difference between freedom of speech and being invited to give a talk somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Do you know the difference between freedom of speech and being invited to give a talk somewhere?
              It is related.

Just look at the no-platforming thing at universities. It's stopping people from discussing their views because people of a certain political persuasion don't agree with those views and I'm sure that people like that would be very happy if there were no places anywhere at all where people like Trump can air their views.

Indeed, just wait until we hear about where he is going to be allowed to speak & you can rest assured they'll all be there with their placards screaming their bitter lemon tonsils out in order to stop it from happening.

It has everything to do with free speech.

Comment

It is related.

Just look at the no-platforming thing at universities. It's stopping people from discussing their views because people of a certain political persuasion don't agree with those views and I'm sure that people like that would be very happy if there were no places anywhere at all where people like Trump can air their views.

Indeed, just wait until we hear about where he is going to be allowed to speak & you can rest assured they'll all be there with their placards screaming their bitter lemon tonsils out in order to stop it from happening.

Who hurt you?

Comment

It is related.

So would you agree with the right banning free speech?

Far-right European parties ban several major news outlets from German conference | The Independent

Steve Bannon To Journalists: Kneel Before Trump

I suspect he'll be allowed to speak in those countries where free speech isn't the norm anymore, oh, I don't know, maybe Russia
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    So would you agree with the right banning free speech?

Far-right European parties ban several major news outlets from German conference | The Independent

Steve Bannon To Journalists: Kneel Before Trump

I suspect he'll be allowed to speak in those countries where free speech isn't the norm anymore, oh, I don't know, maybe Russia
                    Freedom of speech demands that all rapists are allowed to address the Houses of Parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                      Exactly. state visit? Don't think so Theresa (at least no matter what you think of Trump he was elected but as for her...)
                      But we know we do know we don't elect PMs in this country, don't we?

Comment

Working...
                      X