• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't think you're being deliberately disingenuous... at least I hope you're not, and it's just you being a bit hard-of-thinking.
    I'm slowly leaning to the idea Vetran is trying to fill the gap in the obnoxious right-wing posting segment left by FullyAutomatrix's Corbyn-trolling. Either that or he's been radicalised by the Daily Mail over the last few months.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'm slowly leaning to the idea Vetran is trying to fill the gap in the obnoxious right-wing posting segment left by FullyAutomatrix's Corbyn-trolling. Either that or he's been radicalised by the Daily Mail over the last few months.
      I'm not sure if that's an improvement on NAT thinking he's either an ignoramus or a thicko - either way, it paints you both as wonderful bigots. Do carry on, this is entertaining.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

That seems a rather bigoted comment (you might want to look up the word before using it). Still it's nice of you to wade in and defend him. The fact is, he's become progressively more vociferously right-wing over the last 6 or so months and I genuinely wonder if it's a deliberate ploy similar to FA's.

Comment

vetran (sic) and his acolytes LondonManc, GB9, OriginalPM etc just come across as thick as mince.
          Not the cream of the contractor crop for sure
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            vetran (sic) and his acolytes LondonManc, GB9, OriginalPM etc
            Ouch that's like accusing someone of being mates with Farage.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              I'm not sure if that's an improvement on NAT thinking he's either an ignoramus or a thicko ...
              I'm going for both.

But Vetran has two saving graces GB9, OriginalPM, LondonManc et al. lack: he appears to be a decent chap underneath it all, and he has a sense of humour.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

But Vetran has two saving graces GB9, OriginalPM, LondonManc et al. lack: he appears to be a decent chap underneath it all, and he has a sense of humour.
                I think he's going through a psychological change due to realising he and his fellow Brexiters have ****ed up the country. It's quite common in the literature: cognitive dissonance causing a doubling down on the initial mistake in an ultimately futile attempt to be proved right.
                Last edited by sasguru; 27 February 2017, 18:51.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  vetran (sic) and his acolytes LondonManc, GB9, OriginalPM etc just come across as thick as mince.
                  Not the cream of the contractor crop for sure
                  Ah, in wades the special one from the shallow end of the gene pool, laughing at his own jokes again. Bless. Run along, you've got a window to lick somewhere.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    That seems a rather bigoted comment (you might want to look up the word before using it). Still it's nice of you to wade in and defend him. The fact is, he's become progressively more vociferously right-wing over the last 6 or so months and I genuinely wonder if it's a deliberate ploy similar to FA's.
                    I think you'll find my comment was an observation - I'm fine with what bigot means but you're clearly struggling. Here's a clue - it doesn't mean racist.

You've not been drinking again have you?

Comment

So if I don't agree with the assumption we should allow most of the world to move here because a minority of them may be escaping persecution I'm some racist right wing thicko? This because Mr Ass & co think I'm wrong.

I'm all for creating safe areas from them, feeding them and helping them,when its safe for them to return then we should help them rebuild. I don't believe opening our doors without any knowledge of who or what they are.

We can make far more difference by supporting them closer to to home. If you see the really effective aid its done in country or close by.

You may believe I'm wrong but you may not attack my morals or intelligence. I have produced a number of intelligent sources that suggest we are dealing with the crisis incorrectly, all you seem to be able to produce is a an emotional judgement and insults without any type of evidence.

So if you can't produce any sensible argument STFU please.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X