Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 45

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsro...entre-one-year

Rob Wainwright, Europol Director: "Over 90% of all migrants that reach the EU have used the facilitation services of a migrant smuggling network. These organised crime networks are taking mass profits from mass migration, and making migrant smuggling the fastest growing criminal sector. To tackle this, we have brought together some of the best investigators in Europe in the EMSC."
    yep >90% of migrants reaching Europe paid criminals to get here.

Good job we keep encouraging it so much, lets help keep those poor criminal gangs from starving.

Obviously these are alternative facts and UKIP bribed Europol with a cornish pasty.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought
    Why? How else do you think they get here?
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Why? How else do you think they get here?
    I naively assumed that as every lefty in the world was saying save the migrants the people they were supporting wouldn't be involved with organised crime.

Now every lefty I hear spouting off will translate to "I'm a feckwit and I want to support organised crime".
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

90% of migrants reaching Europe paid criminals to get here.
    Was it Tony Blair? He will do anything for a few quid.

vetran is always on top

no one surprised by these numbers?

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Nope not surprised in the least.

If these people really are penniless then how else would they manage to get a seat on an illegal boat crossing the med?

However I am sure the criminal gangs are checking everyones id to make sure no terrorist are onboard.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    If these people really are penniless then how else would they manage to get a seat on an illegal boat crossing the med?
    do you mean perhaps "If these people really were penniless then they wouldn't be able to get a seat on an illegal boat"?

It's frankly naive to think that criminals aren't involved in people trafficking. I guess no-one is surprised at the number (unless it's surprise at it being only 90%), since it's almost self-evident that if you're going to cross borders illegally then the people who will be assisting are likely to be criminals. The very fact that they're assisting means they're criminals, since people smuggling is a crime. It's not to much of an imaginative stretch to figure out that organised crime are likely to want to get in on the action, especially when you consider the logistics involved.

However, supporting the (genuine) asylum seekers/refugees desire to get to a safe place (or even a better life), or having compassion for their situation, is a world away from thinking that the criminal gangs are doing a good thing and should be encouraged, since it's also fairly well known that the rape and murder of their customers by the gang members is commonplace.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

no one surprised by these numbers?
    Just you. HTHBIDI
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    Just you. HTHBIDI
    This ^^
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

vetran is always on top

OK so 90% of Migrants are either independently wealthy in their own country, not from a war zone or seriously in debt to criminals?

Yeah that is going to end well.

Sorry I actually thought some of them were vaguely honest. Now I want them here even less.