• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone for a Morning Run

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I think you should go at 5am in the morning otherwise you will distress other runners who will think you are having a heart attack every time you stop.
    To be fair it's amazing you can still do it.

Hats off to you love.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is me when attempting to jog

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        To be fair it's amazing you can still do it.

Hats off to you love.
        Isn't SueEllen more like this....?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          At today's parkrun I found myself asking a fellow runner if I could lick him.

As he ran past me, he was commenting to his mate that he was hungover and sweating brandy.

I then bumped in to him in the token scanning queue. He said "You can lick me now, if you want".

I pretended I had no idea what he was talking about, and that he'd got the wrong red-faced sweaty woman (there were a few to pick from).

I'm not sure who was more embarrassed.
          I bet if he had been drinking the brandy while eating a BigMac you would have licked him....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Isn't SueEllen more like this....?

Nope.

I find when I'm injured I turn into a fat bar-steward. Unfortunately I recovered so ramping up the exercise. Though it's made fun by all those people doing spring marathon training for the first time.

BTW Autumn marathon training is much easier as long as your marathon is in September or October.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X