• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for Scooter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Now you have completely lost the plot.
    Says the c**t who votes Tory/UKIP
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Who is there to vote for? None of them. That's the problem.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Who is there to vote for? None of them. That's the problem.
        Agreed. So why constantly snipe at people who have found an alternative, just because you don't happen to agree with it and it's outwith your London centric bubble ?

Comment

Agreed. So why constantly snipe at people who have found an alternative, just because you don't happen to agree with it and it's outwith your London centric bubble ?
          Not really convinced Nicola 'Look I just want to be remembered for doing something' Sturgeon is a good alternative.

You probably still would though....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Not really convinced Nicola 'Look I just want to be remembered for doing something' Sturgeon is a good alternative.

You probably still would though....
            Based on what ? Study much Scottish politics or have an in depth knowledge of the changes they've brought in, or is it maybe because you've formed an opinion based on f**k all in the way of actual knowledge ?

Comment

Thanks for that. I actually aspire to c**t status, never thought I'd make it. Just as a matter of interest, does that chip on your shoulder give you gip?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Thanks for that. I actually aspire to c**t status, never thought I'd make it. Just as a matter of interest, does that chip on your shoulder give you gip?
                No chip on my shoulder. I pretty much hate every c**t in equal measure. Just can't quite understand how you people can vote for a party who you know is going to arse rape you, then be happy about being arse raped, then defend the arse raping because 'things could be worse' What's even funnier is that you then mock anyone who seeks an alternative. You just carry on lubing up.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  That sentence jumps through more tenses than the TARDIS!
                  Looks I've only just 3 hours of Deutsche finished. Ist nicht mir gefallen.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No chip on my shoulder. I pretty much hate every c**t in equal measure. Just can't quite understand how you people can vote for a party who you know is going to arse rape you, then be happy about being arse raped, then defend the arse raping because 'things could be worse' What's even funnier is that you then mock anyone who seeks an alternative. You just carry on lubing up.
                    +1

Vaseline supplies are running out.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How are we being arse raped.

Do you think somehow everyone should pay little to no tax?

How would the work?

Sorry to be blunt but the more you earn the more you are taxed - if you run your own ltd you still can get more of your income in your bank then being perm.

It is easy to criticise but it is hard to come up with a viable alternative.

Comment

Working...
                      X