• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Please leave a message after the tone.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Please leave a message after the tone.
      <Beep!> - feck off ya bampot

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        TulipCoin DOOM:

It's only falling if you measure it in dull and unimaginative things like money.

If you measure it in unicorn tears, it's to the moon!

Comment

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.
          You should change your avatar then....

Comment

Pooper likes movies about gladiators ...

Ever been to a Turkish prison?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              You should change your avatar then....

liberty, justice and truth?, really, in krapcoins? you're 'avin a laugh

great pic though, as ever

Comment

So BTC diving a bit further past the $4.8k, although some exchanges are still trading around $5.5k, I don't know how. But my we're over extended... this is not a selling indicator, it's a strong buying signal when it hits the same RSI level for the 2nd time, i.e. a double bottom. It'll bounce up to test one of those moving averages but ignore it. Wait until the double bottom... probably a month away. The selling will continue until we hit $3k, the next support level.

Last edited by scooterscot; 20 November 2018, 08:43.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So BTC diving a bit further past the $4.8k, although some exchanges are still trading around $5.5k, I don't know how. But my we're over extended... this is not a selling indicator, it's a strong buying signal. It's bounce up to test one of those moving averages. Wait until the bounce... probably a week or two away. The selling will continue by the masses until we hit $3k, the next support level.

Scoots, apologies, with the greatest respect, that post made me laugh for a number of reasons

Good luck

Milan.

Comment

I knew it was going to fall soon as that death cross appeared. Besides took a chunk of profits earlier in the year, can't complain. Right now we're seeing full panic modus. 80% from the All Time High would be one of the strongest corrections in BTC's history, just like in 2014.

Comment

I knew it was going to fall soon as that death cross appeared. Besides took a chunk of profits earlier in the year, can't complain. Right now we're seeing full panic modus. 80% from the All Time High would be one of the strongest corrections in BTC's history, just like in 2014.
                      Well we know that isn't going to happen now pooper has predicted it.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X