• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your 0.5 BTC will soon be 0.75. Patience.

If you've sold into USD and want it to grow whilst you wait 3-4 weeks... as I'm doing myself right now... but this is high risk and use only around 10-15% of my dollars, then my dollar only bets are:

EDG - Purely speculative. Gambling industry token. The techniques are all pointing to an impressive jump up in USD terms.
    MLN - Actually the team behind this one I'm following closely, it is projects like this where ETH use will explode.
    SALT - 98% down from ATH. More importantly it's is showing bullish divergence. If I was going to bet the farm on something this would be it.

All are showing bullish divergence.

Ignore the news on Salt. Strong project.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax, new study finds

You've been had, the whole market was rigged by a few powerful (and now super rich) individuals.

We know that already. There's many exchanges faking volume. Nothing to do with BTC. Inversely there's many OTC desks operating large dark pool volumes where we've no sight of, which caused the recent spike up to $5k.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        We know that already. There's many exchanges faking volume. Nothing to do with BTC. Inversely there's many OTC desks operating large dark pool volumes where we've no sight of, which caused the recent spike up to $5k.
        And you want to trade something where 95% of the trades are fake? You think the prices on such a market mean anything?

Wow, total stupidity in this one....

Comment

Never use such exchanges. In any case a number of my trades I can now do in a decentralised way straight off my Ether account. No exchanges involved. It's amazing. This amazing will catch up with the rest of you in a few years.

Comment

Your 0.5 BTC will soon be 0.75. Patience.

If you've sold into USD and want it to grow whilst you wait 3-4 weeks... as I'm doing myself right now... but this is high risk and use only around 10-15% of my dollars, then my dollar only bets are:

EDG - Purely speculative. Gambling industry token. The techniques are all pointing to an impressive jump up in USD terms.
            MLN - Actually the team behind this one I'm following closely, it is projects like this where ETH use will explode.
            SALT - 98% down from ATH. More importantly it's is showing bullish divergence. If I was going to bet the farm on something this would be it.

All are showing bullish divergence.

Ignore the news on Salt. Strong project.
            Good old timing the market and advising to ignore news on "SALT". This reads a lot like financial advice.

And you want to trade something where 95% of the trades are fake? You think the prices on such a market mean anything?

Wow, total stupidity in this one....
            Hilarious really; previous arguments used such exchanges to argue against the dominance of Bitfinex (embroiled in the Tether controversy).

Comment

And you want to trade something where 95% of the trades are fake? You think the prices on such a market mean anything? Wow, total stupidity in this one....
              I think in all fairness pooper eclipsed andyW

Come to think of it - at least andyW did not try to suck people into obvious fraud.

Comment

When the Fudster's come out in force you just know it's time to fill yer boots.

Comment

Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax, new study finds You've been had, the whole market was rigged by a few powerful (and now super rich) individuals.
                  This ^^^

Obviously scammers know how much cretins low technical charts with "support" levels and bulltulip of that nature, so, obviously, they are faking trades to fool 3rd parties who "analyse" fake market designed to deceive morons.

Comment

your're panicking you'll miss the boat

Comment

your're panicking you'll miss the boat
                      It's Titanic, the biggest boat of its time and you are the biggest fool of our time...

Comment

Working...
                      X