• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    I dunno man...rising price on decreasing volume. A less than impulsive upswing. Would expect to see at least 5.9k again first. I'm currently shorting...at least for now
    How's it going in short HQ?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      How's it going in short HQ?
      I took my profits yesterday
      just shorted the top of that spike IN PA and currently have no position
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Sia sky

Want you all to take part in an experiment with me. The link below gives you access to one of the many portholes to the Sia network. It is a decentralised storage (encrypted) network. File fragments are stored across the globe for speed & redundancy reasons. Above all those webpages / content cannot be censored by governments.

I've been testing over the weekend, I'm just astounded how blindingly fast it is compared to http://

There are links mid-way down the page to audio & 4k video. How fast do they load for you? I couldn't honestly say, they just appeared.

<link removed>
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 27 April 2020, 11:44.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Want you all to take part in an experiment with me. The link below gives you access to one of the many portholes to the Sia network. It is a decentralised storage (encrypted) network. File fragments are stored across the globe for speed & redundancy reasons. Above all those webpages / content cannot be censored by governments.

I've been testing over the weekend, I'm just astounded how blindingly fast it is compared to http://

There are links mid-way down the page to audio & 4k video. How fast do they load for you? I couldn't honestly say, they just appeared.

Skynet
          I sense a scam to increase your Thistle Hotel loyalty schemes points.
          Last edited by WTFH; 27 April 2020, 11:51. Reason: Updated Scooty link

Comment

Smells like a front to their scamcoins. Read the technical/FAQ - there's literally nothing technical about it; vague fluff. Looks perfect for you, scootie.
            Last edited by jamesbrown; 27 April 2020, 11:22. Reason: deleting scootie's scam link.

Comment

My antivirus says "Website blocked due to Trojan"

I advise "Do not click the scam link"
              Last edited by DimPrawn; 27 April 2020, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Indeed. Scam.

Sucuri SiteCheck - Free Website Security Check & Malware Scanner

Scootie, you really are irredeemable.

Comment

Mods, can we get a clean-up on aisle pooperscooper?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

A true contrarian would click.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      A true contrarian would click.
                      I did and now I can see the truth...

Comment

Working...
                      X