• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
    So where are we today then?

Most likely Stealth Phase, some say the recent pump is a bull trap. Jury still out. We've not yet tested support on the 21 week Moving Average.

The push over $10k has many excited. I suspect in a year from now monthly swings of $10k will become the norm once over $100k per BTC.

99% of folks will not be able to hold though. Or will hold through into the next bear market.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If BTC passes $12k and holds it, re-testing ATH highs seems likely.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

And this is how you know it's a real very extreme bad moment to buy BTC with cash... Of course when it comes crashing down people will scream manipulation. Mark me words.

Comment

Ok can someone let me know when we get between Greed and Delusion please? ta

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
            Ok can someone let me know when we get between Greed and Delusion please? ta

You may find that Delusion is already exerting a strong influence on this thread.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              You may find that Delusion is already exerting a strong influence on this thread.
              Bitcoin has been a better keeper of wealth than gold in any 3-year window. Think about that and tell me who is deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Bitcoin has been a better keeper of wealth than gold in any 3-year window. Think about that and tell me who is deluded.
                Safe as houses mate!

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Just like with gold, if you can't touch it you don't own it. Bitcoin on an exchange like money in your bank belongs to the bank, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Just like with gold, if you can't touch it you don't own it. Bitcoin on an exchange like money in your bank belongs to the bank, not you.
                    So by that measure it would be crazy to "touch" tulipcoins because people who control blockchain can feck you over easier than the bank - where at least CEOs and owners are known and have it in their self interest not to go to jail

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      So by that measure it would be crazy to "touch" tulipcoins because people who control blockchain can feck you over easier than the bank - where at least CEOs and owners are known and have it in their self interest not to go to jail
                      What people would these be?
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X