Hope no one I know - Hope no one I know -
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Default Hope no one I know -

Used to live in that neighbourhood for 5 years or thereabouts, it is lovely.

British citizen dies in Maxvorstadt incident

A 24 year old British citizen has been found seriously injured on the pavement of Max-Joseph-Straße in the early hours of Thursday, May 4th 2017. He died shortly after in hospital as all attempts to reanimate him failed.
    Forensic examinations have provided proof that the man who was registered in a hotel near Munich, apparently fell from the roof of the building.

According to the police, it is still unknown what caused the incident but there is circumstantial evidence which points to suicide.

As a violent death or a hit and run incident cannot be ruled out at this time, police are asking members of the public, or potential witnesses to come froward with any information they may have.
    British citizen dies in Maxvorstadt incident - The Munich Eye
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Does this happen a lot? You live somewhere, and suicide rates go up?
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

It's why I moved out to the country. The horses in the neighbouring field keep running into the electric fence.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”