• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism and Abuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    This leads me to the question, what exactly did you post on mumsnet that resulted in heavy handed moderation?
    They banned everyone except MF for trolling.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sorry Cojak, but without further proof i will have to unban him. Further more because of the crappy way this has been handled and not consulting me, you and Nat are both banned.
      Seems fair.

In addition to this punishment I'm going to have to insist Nat does not wear his pink princess outfit whilst moderating.
      Noooooooooooooooooooo.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I won't however.

7 day ban.
        A perma-ban would have been more appropriate. However, hopefully he will be back after 7 days and we can have some more fun with him.....

Comment

This leads me to the question, what exactly did you post on mumsnet that resulted in heavy handed moderation?
          I was explaining that I was trying to empathise with their plight but I failed Woman's Studies at college, which was really strange cause bitches love me.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I was explaining that I was trying to empathise with their plight but I failed Woman's Studies at college, which was really strange cause bitches love me.
            Laydeez Studies, if you don't mind. Now get your fat arse out of bed. There's a Russian factory fishing ship due in port.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I won't however.

7 day ban.
              Bit gung ho and inconsistent even for you. Also update the banned thread, another process ignored here.

As for publishing contents of your personal messages being contrary to the terms & conditions of the site, pah raspberry.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Bit gung ho and inconsistent even for you. Also update the banned thread, another process ignored here.

As for publishing contents of your personal messages being contrary to the terms & conditions of the site, pah raspberry.
                Given NAT's definition, why is it accepted practice to call you a fat American chunt?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Given NAT's definition, why is it accepted practice to call you a fat American chunt?
                  That's nationalist not racist....

Plus the US has Trumped even the UK for stupid political decisions..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

A picture of his knob.

Main problem was it was so long ago that no one had a high enough res screen to zoom in enough to actually see it.

Left a lot of middle aged mums frustrated and with an unused penis beaker.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I only had enough time to use the ban hammer.

Updating the Banned thread is more of a creative effort - one that I always enjoy and take time to savour....
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X