• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If she wanted an unsightly erection in her garden...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she wanted an unsightly erection in her garden...

... I am sure some of the CUKKERs could have provided it for less than £5k

Homeowner ordered to rip down £5k tree house by council after neighbour complaint - Birmingham Mail

She should have said it was a squirrel sanctuary after they got booted out of their previous accommodation above a kebab shop in Solihull...

Nothing wrong with it, and it did not look like she had any neighbours close enough to be inconvenienced. Fooking Nimbys!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's cos her annoying kids could look in the neighbours' windows.

Personally if I was a neighbour I would take to walking around my house in the nude.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Nothing wrong with it, and it did not look like she had any neighbours close enough to be inconvenienced. Fooking Nimbys!!
        “The tree has been an eyesore for some time and after consulting with neighbours I decided to erect a tree house,” she said.

“Neighbours supported me but there was one complaint. The neighbour said it would overlook into his garden which I do accept, but I only go up there very occasionally for a glass of wine if a friend comes round.

So she did not consult all neighbours. Hopefully when she rips up the treehouse she can use the wood to build decking and sip her wine there like normal people.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          It's cos her annoying kids could look in the neighbours' windows.
          Could they see anything more from 15 feet up than they could from ground level anyway though?

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Personally if I was a neighbour I would take to walking around my house in the nude.
          Doesn't everyone do that anyway?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Only when the mother-in-law visits....

Comment

2 litres of mind bleach needed, 100ml for SueEllen letting it all hang out and the rest for Shaunbhoy

Not sure why the tree house company didn't advise her, almost anything like that needs planning permission now.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                2 litres of mind bleach needed, 100ml for SueEllen letting it all hang out and the rest for Shaunbhoy
                Not sure what you mean? WTF???

Comment

You got those types when I was in the Navy. We used to make them wear a pinafore to swab the decks.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Not sure what you mean? WTF???
                    FTFY....

Comment

Working...
                    X