• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tricky Situation..but I am happy to be in.!! Any advice highly appreciated...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Old Greg. Tell me this is one of your trolling sockies and you got me hook line and sinker. No one can be this dumb.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
      I have a plan to make this win-win for all involved.
      You turning up on site means someone has lost out...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Come on Old Greg. Tell me this is one of your trolling sockies and you got me hook line and sinker. No one can be this dumb.
        That dreary old queen lacks the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You turning up on site means someone has lost out...
          Come on guys, if you look objectively my plan will work well for all parties involved. I am certain this will be the way 99% people if this forum will be doing/thinking as well.

Yes, I made a school boy error by not reading the contract thoroughly, but rest all done very well.

Comment

Come on guys, if you look objectively my plan will work well for all parties involved. I am certain this will be the way 99% people if this forum will be doing/thinking as well.

Yes, I made a school boy error by not reading the contract thoroughly, but rest all done very well.
            Have you told the second client that you will be leaving them as soon as your SC comes through, or are you just saying “screw them, they can onboard me for 2 weeks then I’ll run away having wasted their time and money.”
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Should we look objectively at your plan in isolation, or within the context of a reasonable assessment of your capabilities?

Comment

all done very well
                In that case, we'd all be interested to hear about your *****-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Have you told the second client that you will be leaving them as soon as your SC comes through, or are you just saying “screw them, they can onboard me for 2 weeks then I’ll run away having wasted their time and money.”
                  that's the sort of situation where a client may refuse to pay, time sheets signed or not. After 2 weeks the OP would be unlikely to have actually delivered anything against the SoW, and there are other clauses in most contracts about quality of work, and fixing errors for free. If I was the client I'd tell the agent that it's a breach and they can whistle for the money.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

These types posts really frustrate me. You've been told over and over again by many people it won't work out well for all parties with clear explainations of why and the fact these people say that clearly shows 99% of people wouldn't. They would use the delaying tactic as explained and you glossed over.

How can you be so deluded you can't take on board any of the feedback from multiple people that is exactly the opposite to your opinion.

Comment

No issue with car park @ Option-2. Plenty of place s there, sure will get a secure place for my Lambo!
                      I bet mine's better than yours...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X