• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflakes teaching snowflakes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    This. Ex MattFX also had to put up with this being thrown at her in primary school, one of the items being a small table, followed by a chair. She still had to teach the child for the rest of the term before he was finally diagnosed as having special needs and needing to go to a school which would better accommodate him. Unfortunately, schools do not want to expel or exclude pupils, because it looks bad in their regular stats.
    My other half works as SEN with these chair throwing kids in a school that is supposedly better accommodate them. She comes home black and blue regularly. Talk about the arse end of teaching. Dunno how or why she does it.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      My other half works as SEN with these chair throwing kids in a school that is supposedly better accommodate them. She comes home black and blue regularly. Talk about the arse end of teaching. Dunno how or why she does it.
      Mrs MUN loves these children and is amazingly good at handling them.

This just resulted in a load of them being dumped into her class.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Come again??

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Mrs MUN loves these children and is amazingly good at handling them.

This just resulted in a load of them being dumped into her class.
          No good deed goes unpunished especially in a staff room...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            Come again??
            What don't you understand?

The kids who throw chairs frequently have special educational needs and do are seen to schools where their needs are better accommodated.

The teachers at these schools still have to deal with their out bursts.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The kids who throw chairs frequently have special educational needs and do are seen to schools where their needs are better accommodated.

What don't I understand?

This appalling grammar

My other half works as SEN with these chair throwing kids in a school that is supposedly better accommodate them
              Careless, See Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                What don't I understand?

This appalling grammar

Careless, See Me.
                I can only imagine you did that on purpose?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                  This. Ex MattFX also had to put up with this being thrown at her in primary school, one of the items being a small table, followed by a chair. She still had to teach the child for the rest of the term before he was finally diagnosed as having special needs and needing to go to a school which would better accommodate him. Unfortunately, schools do not want to expel or exclude pupils, because it looks bad in their regular stats.
                  Stop your whining. If she worked for me she’d still have to dodge thrown tables & chairs as well as providing me massages and cleaning the pot plants.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

That kind of crap is beyond their pay grades IMHO. DS1 has special needs and unfortunately every now and then a teacher is on the receiving end, which will result in exclusion. He’s always very sorry & apologises the next day. Luckily he can be clever & funny, and you have to want to manage children like that.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      That kind of crap is beyond their pay grades IMHO. DS1 has special needs and unfortunately every now and then a teacher is on the receiving end, which will result in exclusion. He’s always very sorry & apologises the next day. Luckily he can be clever & funny, and you have to want to manage children like that.
                      Does DS1 go to a normal school or one for special educational needs?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X