• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations wanted for SUV I plan buying in new year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If going for the Cayenne get the 4.8 turbo S with the tech art upgrades + air suspension + panoramic sunroof + garage pack (if garage ) and best of all , rear wireless screens

Comment

If you want something a bit unique, will out accelerate a 911, costs less than quite a few SUV's. has reasonable fuel consumption, then this is what I would recommend (if I was buying a SUV then it would be my choice): Highlights: ALPINA Automobiles
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

i bet MY cat has bigger bollox than YOUR's

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Scoots which one have you got

Milan
          I've got the standard diesel, will do 1200km on a full tank - was thinking of exchanging for petrol given all the bad news diesel is getting recently.

I'm now in Bath having driven across the continent, very comfortable and that's with young children in the back, they love it.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            If going for the Cayenne get the 4.8 turbo S with the tech art upgrades + air suspension + panoramic sunroof + garage pack (if garage ) and best of all , rear wireless screens
            would recommend the air suspension, makes a mahusive difference
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              very comfortable and that's with young children in the back, they love it.
              The extra room in the back is a good thing....

Comment

Just picked up the Jaguar F-Pace V6 3Litre Diesel. If it's petrol you must have then there is a supercharged V6.

Not lived with it long enough to understand it's faults but from a drive perspective, plenty of 'poke' and plenty of space in the boot (650l). In my view one of the better looking SUVs on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by MSC7 View Post
                  Just picked up the Jaguar F-Pace V6 3Litre Diesel. If it's petrol you must have then there is a supercharged V6..
                  Have seen a few of them whilst driving back across the continent. Lovely design, the really nailed it. Want to buy one... but... then I say inside one and I'm like why did the designers give up on the inside? Given the cost of the car I think they could have used less plastic on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Have seen a few of them whilst driving back across the continent. Lovely design, the really nailed it. Want to buy one... but... then I say inside one and I'm like why did the designers give up on the inside? Given the cost of the car I think they could have used less plastic on the inside.
                    Represents the driver perfectly. All ego and exterior vanity with a shallow, plastic, empty inside. Sign me up for another!

Comment

They expect the 'buyer' (i.e. leasee ) to wrap the interior like is popular with the exterior, so just offer a base plastic.

Suggest you go for the black Jaguar spots rather than the ginger option.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X