• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Seems like the Senate is now split 50:50
    No way that's happening

Evil always triumphs because the good is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No way that's happening

Evil always triumphs because the good is dumb
      You'd have thought the Dems would have learned from last time that you can't beat the likes of Trump by being honest and playing a straight bat. Very naive, and they're still doing it today.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Several of the strong performing Ark ETFS from Cathie Wood bought shares of two underperforming stocks on Tuesday

The Ark Fintech Innovation ETF (NYSE: ARKF) bought 9,443 shares of Alibaba and 23,285 shares of Paypal on Tuesday.

Seems I’m not alone in sniffing a bargain. Our resident chartist was very mocking. Will be interesting how it pans out.

Either way, I won’t be a twat.

Sorry guys..FTSE up 1.67%..not looking like a crash quite yet.
        Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 4 November 2020, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post

Sorry guys..FTSE up 1.67%..not looking like a crash quite yet.
          So ScattyScot needs only a mere 22% fall by the end of Nov to be quids in?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            No tax changes even if Biden wins due to Senate's GOP control

Plus taxes could go even lower if GOP's Supreme Court cans "Obama Care"
            Wow.. didn’t see that coming.

Looks like the republicans are just about going to hold on.

Comment

Crash?

“ US stock futures advance points to fourth day of gains”

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                So ScattyScot needs only a mere 22% fall by the end of Nov to be quids in?
                If the FTSE stays roughly where it is now, he'll have lost $250k. (Yes, I know, the put never existed)

His 3x shorts of ETH and BTC must be bleeding too. (Yes yes, I know, they never existed either)

shortyscot caught with his shorts down
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I wonder if honest posters at TradingView know that Pooter lies about his trades

Comment

Yes it's all lies. Never even bought Bitcoin or anything - costs so much, who can afford one?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      If the FTSE stays roughly where it is now, he'll have lost $250k. (Yes, I know, the put never existed)

His 3x shorts of ETH and BTC must be bleeding too. (Yes yes, I know, they never existed either)

shortyscot caught with his shorts down

Only one statement made their is correct. Happy guessing.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X