• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minestrone spotted in Palestine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Tended to keep away from that part of town chief, had stuff to do at university.
    Obviously didn't spend much time on it if you actually believe that the thermodynamic data you were using came from a 'workshop'.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Obviously didn't spend much time on it if you actually believe that the thermodynamic data you were using came from a 'workshop'.
      Whatever, you went from a top independent school to day release at the local college to improve your numeracy.

You've got some cheek hitting on someone with a diagnosed learning issue.

Comment

Whatever, you went from a top independent school to day release at the local college to improve your numeracy.

You've got some cheek hitting on someone with a diagnosed learning issue.
        You just actually talk some amount of tulipe, and you do it consistently. Making up 'facts' to support your argument isn't actually a valid argument.

Comment

You just actually talk some amount of tulipe, and you do it consistently. Making up 'facts' to support your argument isn't actually a valid argument.
          I see no strong denial that you did day release at college.

Comment

Stick to shouting about the IRA and the X Factor and thinking that a 2:2 from Strathy makes you intelligent.

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stick to shouting about the IRA and the X Factor and thinking that a 2:2 from Strathy makes you intelligent.
                Ah'll haud the jaikits

Comment

"Ok class, we have 5 nuts in one box and 5 bolts in this box, how many washers do we need?"

*scratches head*

Comment

"Ok class, we have 5 nuts in one box and 5 bolts in this box, how many washers do we need?"

*scratches head*
                    there are more than 5 nuts on CUK!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'll never be as fat as you fat boy. And I've never driven one of my kids mental either.
                      My 8 year old could still take you in a fight, you soft chip eating Scottish faggot. (Oh sorry, Haggis)
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X