• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toxic 'Geek' Masculinity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Post-modernism used to be an exclusively lefty phenomenon, promoted by sociologists and the like who weren't clever enough to be physicists or mathematicians.
    Now it's been adopted by the right: Trump and Brexiters united in the fact that they think they can create their own truth by assuming there aren't any objective facts.
    The West needs to understand a brutal truth - its dominance is based on the superiority that objectivity in science and technology brings.
    The British Empire was primarily successful due to having the Maxim gun.
    Now the West is abandoning what made it strong - rational objectivity - and the East is taking on those ideas.
    Where are we abandoning science and technology?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Don't encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Don't encourage him.
        Don't tell me what to do, white geekboy.

Comment

Methinks that if you connect with people who share your view of the world, whatever that may be, you will constantly be exposed to evidence that reinforces that view.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...now-forbidden/
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Now the West is abandoning what made it strong - rational objectivity - and the East is taking on those ideas.
              Does that mean they are not sucking on dried tiger cock to cure erectile dysfunction anymore?

Speaking of erectile dysfunction, how you and the wife getting on these days?

Comment

Speaking of erectile dysfunction ....
                First slagging off Trudeau who's probably shagged more women than you've had hot dinners.
                Now this. Why did this cross your mind?
                Tried drinking less?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

First slagging off Trudeau who's probably shagged more women than you've had hot dinners.
                  Now this. Why did this cross your mind?
                  Tried drinking less?
                  I can see with your multiple edits to that post I've hit a nerve.

Comment

I can see with your multiple edits to that post I've hit a nerve.
                    Just had to point out the obvious.
                    I suppose someone like you with a 2-2 from a poly and an alcohol problem would have some insecurity issues.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does that mean they are not sucking on dried tiger cock to cure erectile dysfunction anymore?

Speaking of erectile dysfunction, how you and the wife getting on these days?
                      Not a lot MF still has to pop round on Wednesdays but Ass continues to suck tiger cock!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X