• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another gullible politician negotiating poorly with India

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    Re "that the propaganda machine is feeding you" not at all I know its going on first hand in significant volume, how? I have been inside the Indian outsourcing movement. I suggest on the contrary its you who is choosing to believe a happy positive view of the world which is easily disproven by facts.

You need to learn more about school costs in India. And the reality of the hotspots around the better schools here such people try to aim for.

You are the one making wild guesses and generalisation based on prejudice not me.
    Which facts? These? The most aggressive figure is £280M/year which is a drop in the bucket for NHS and there are other missuses of NHS funds that are far costlier.

Hot spots around good schools are fact of live anywhere in the world, if you try to convince me most of the Indian nationals are coming to the UK because of a particular school - you are failing. On the contrary I know Indians who are going back to India for several years so their kids can attend relatively cheap private schools that are superior to the majority of the UL private schools.

Point me to one wild guess i have maid or prejudice i hold against a foreigner? On the other hand your posts in this thread reek of prejudice and animosity towards Indians.

Comment

so I have proven sal factually wrong on almost everything they said, and the discussion just descended into personal abuse against me

shame
      I have yet to see a single fact in your posts, only wild speculations, unsubstantiated claims and examples of edge cases, trying to present the exceptions as a norm.

People can't help themselves to descent into personal abuse, since with each successive post you're digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Comment

so I have proven sal factually wrong on almost everything they said, and the discussion just descended into personal abuse against me

shame
        You've proven nothing except that you're a loser.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          Which facts? These? The most aggressive figure is £280M/year which is a drop in the bucket for NHS and there are other missuses of NHS funds that are far costlier.

Hot spots around good schools are fact of live anywhere in the world, if you try to convince me most of the Indian nationals are coming to the UK because of a particular school - you are failing. On the contrary I know Indians who are going back to India for several years so their kids can attend relatively cheap private schools that are superior to the majority of the UL private schools.

Point me to one wild guess i have maid or prejudice i hold against a foreigner? On the other hand your posts in this thread reek of prejudice and animosity towards Indians.
          the only prejudice I have against Indian nationals is because I have spent a lot of time with a lot of them up close. I have witnessed first hand their caste on caste racism. I have witnessed first hand their anti white westerner racism. I have witnessed first hand the dominant bullying styles of management. my prejudices are based on factual evidence, and a lot of first hand experience.

my prejudices are not based on a holier than thou trendy agenda

I, like the British population as a whole, am remarkably tolerant and inclusive

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post

facts: your starting argument was that they paid as much tax as locals, which I pointed out was incorrect. thats you getting the facts wrong. suggest you re read the exchange...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You've proven nothing except that you're a loser.
              Wow, that was really cutting!
              You've put a lot of effort into that witty retort, it'll take days for him to recover!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                You've put a lot of effort into that witty retort, it'll take days for him to recover!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Hi Minestrone
                  Let me guess, you're down the pub?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Move on, re-skill in something hard, if you're capable, and you won't have to compete with 2nd rate Indians.
                    Simple.
                    Reskill to what ? Every single technical skillset is being outsourced.

Comment

the only prejudice I have against Indian nationals is because I have spent a lot of time with a lot of them up close. I have witnessed first hand their caste on caste racism. I have witnessed first hand their anti white westerner racism. I have witnessed first hand the dominant bullying styles of management. my prejudices are based on factual evidence, and a lot of first hand experience.

my prejudices are not based on a holier than thou trendy agenda

I, like the British population as a whole, am remarkably tolerant and inclusive
                      You could reword most of that and it would relate to western society. There may not be caste on caste racism but there is class on class racism and bigotry, there is anti-coloured racism in the west and there is definitely bullying styles of management in the west. In fact there are probably a lot of aspects of western working practices which those in other countries may find particularly repugnant too....
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X