• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It’s very important to Tommy supporters that while a survey found 940 sex offenders, we must ignore most of them so that a racist comment can be made.
    I disagree with ignoring most Tommy supporters. We should ignore all of them. Or deport them.

Arguably Farage is much more dangerous though. He is very engaging. Like Hitler.

Comment

Tommy Robinson begs Donald Trump to grant him political asylum in US
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

That would be nice. For the UK.

I would almost feel sorry for America.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          That would be nice. For the UK.

I would almost feel sorry for America.
          In Alabama, he'd be embraced. Everywhere else, he'd be shot. I hope for his sake he knows how to spell...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Nine months. Got off lightly

Comment

Will he be walking bow legged and farting like a summer breeze in 9 months?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are we done now with our two minutes of hate now?

Emmanuel Goldstein - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Arguably Farage is much more dangerous though. He is very engaging. Like Hitler.
                  I sometimes ask myself on a unrelated subject. Hitler, what would Germany think of him if he hadn't murdered millions of Jews.

Would they look at him as a national hero like Churchill. Would they still be keen on going back to their old world war ways.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Hitler, what would Germany think of him if he hadn't murdered millions of Jews.
                    That he was a bastard who killed the disabled, gypsies and homosexuals. That he was a bastard who treated non-Aryans as subhuman and persecuted/killed anyone who opposed him. That he was bastard who effectively presided over a system of government run by thugs for the benefit of thugs. That he was bastard who lost the war, but kept it going far longer than necessary increasing the suffering of his own people.

HTH
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      That he was a bastard who killed the disabled, gypsies and homosexuals. That he was a bastard who treated non-Aryans as subhuman and persecuted/killed anyone who opposed him. That he was bastard who effectively presided over a system of government run by thugs for the benefit of thugs. That he was bastard who lost the war, but kept it going far longer than necessary increasing the suffering of his own people.

HTH
                      And had a crap tache...
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X