• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Me neither but I'm a subscriber and it was in an issue a couple of weeks back
    Are you sure you're not mixing it up with Stormfornt again - what with your cognitive deficiencies being as they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
      Well unless the figures have changed MASSIVELY since December 2016, you have posted a pile of utter tulipe.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...IYMf64k8KAR6cM
      Nice one. And for the avoidance of doubt for anyone too lazy to click the clink and read, the official numbers of Romanian prisoners in 2017 stood at just 654. Not “26,000 (mainly Romanian)”.

Comment

Given that quoting the DM and trawling the internet are the only tools you have then Churchill's thoughts on Truth seem to have passed you by.

Comment

Given that quoting the DM and trawling the internet are the only tools you have then Churchill's thoughts on Truth seem to have passed you by.
          Few people have independent thoughts any more: it all comes from t'internet. On those rare occasions when someone actually does have an independent thought, they're denounced by the twitter pitchfork mob. Orwell lives!

Comment

Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post
            Few people have independent thoughts any more: it all comes from t'internet. On those rare occasions when someone actually does have an independent thought, they're denounced by the twitter pitchfork mob. Orwell lives!
            “Independent thought” (sic) in this case meaning “make up some numbers without any corroborating evidence”?

That’s not Orwellian, that’s cretinism.

Comment

My point was that even the Daily Fail isn't stupid enough to make up your totally incredible number.
              It's funny how you thickos like to advertise your imbecility at every opportunity.
              I mean, really, have you no shame?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                My point was that even the Daily Fail isn't stupid enough to make up your totally incredible number.
                It's funny how you thickos like to advertise your imbecility at every opportunity.
                I mean, really, have you no shame?
                It's not even a matter of shame. They have a complete lack of self awareness. Fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  “Independent thought” (sic) in this case meaning “make up some numbers without any corroborating evidence”?

Is that what it was? I haven't been following the thread. I just saw mention of an independent thought and thought: what a rarity!

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

Conspiracy theories and fake news are how cretins try to make a virtue out of their cretinism.

Comment

I suggest you send your Butler off to find the issue in question and apply your mighty intellect and rubbish PE?

Comment

Working...
                      X