• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A spoonful of knickers make the weddings go down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cousin sex. Brings back memories of playing "doctors and nurses" with my adopted female cousin. Neither of us ever looked at the front bits, we were both obsessed with inspecting each other's bums. If only I hadn't lost contact with her.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Cousin sex. Brings back memories of playing "doctors and nurses" with my adopted female cousin. Neither of us ever looked at the front bits, we were both obsessed with inspecting each other's bums. If only I hadn't lost contact with her.
      F**k me, a typing dog!
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Well to get back on topic arranged marriages are an antiquated and coercive practice deigned to promote the happiness of the 'elders' of the family than the people being married.

As the marriage is then consummated - often infant of the elders this could be classed as rape.

Quite frankly I am sick and tired of these barbaric outdated 'rituals' and I am sick of people trying to defend them on the grounds of 'diversity' and 'inclusion'.

If people want that - then in much the same way as we tell those who want sharia law - fook off back to where this is common practice - like the mid 14th century.
        The majority of forced and arranged marriages are within the family eg cousin marries cousin or niece marries uncle; this practice causes genetic diseases.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          The majority of forced and arranged marriages are within the family eg cousin marries cousin or niece marries uncle; this practice causes genetic diseases.
          It certainly causes problems in Royalty. Far better if Meghan was to have an affair with a commoner. It worked for the queen(at least for 3rd and 4th child).

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            It certainly causes problems in Royalty. Far better if Meghan was to have an affair with a commoner. It worked for the queen(at least for 3rd and 4th child).
            Hope you're not planning any road trips through Paris any time soon....
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
              I thought Meghan was not related to Harry which is why the tabloids have a problem.

Btw I actually said first cousin marriages not cousin marriages. For the average person as they wouldn't know if someone was their first or second cousin, they wouldn't marry any cousin. With the minority who still would, it would help disclose if the marriage was forced.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I thought Meghan was not related to Harry which is why the tabloids have a problem.

Btw I actually said first cousin marriages not cousin marriages. For the average person as they wouldn't know if someone was their first or second cousin, they wouldn't marry any cousin. With the minority who still would, it would help disclose if the marriage was forced.
                just make first cousin / niece / nephew sex count as incest - job done.

That's just weird. We have Xoggy to prove it.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X