• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiet day yesterday in the world...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Are there any ordinary people in the NW without flat caps and whippets?
    Not forgetting black pudding and the ancient martial art of Ecky Thump.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yeah - the Uk's water management is just crap.

As soon as we get any decent rain we have floods because we cannot cope with the extra water.

Then a few months of sun and we have no water left.

We get enough rainwater in the Uk for this never to be a problem we just need to get our act together.

(it's still the fault of the EU for stopping us dredging anyway apparently or something.)
      Bit like the trains - can't cope with a bit of snow and if it gets too hot they can't cope with that either - pathetic!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        What a lovely circle jerk from the regular libtards.
        The alt-left are in full melt down - just sit back and enjoy the show. No point even trying to debate them, they are not interested in discussion or facts.

They are choosing war with NK and Russia as preferable to having Trump in office.

Their ship is sinking and it's glorious to watch.
        Last edited by Jog On; 18 July 2018, 15:38.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          What a lovely circle jerk from the regular libtards.

For those living in the North West, an impending hosepipe ban is bigger news than a chat behind close doors between two people they'll never meet.
          Brexit bumblings and mumblings mean nothing until something actually happens - near misses don't count.

Tug on comrades!!
          Indeed, grass may turn brown

End of the world

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Indeed, grass may turn brown

End of the world
            Yeah, that'll be the biggest problem.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              The alt-left are in full melt down - just sit back and enjoy the show. No point even trying to debate them, they are not interested in discussion or facts.

They are choosing war with NK and Russia as preferable to having Trump in office.

Their ship is sinking and it's glorious to watch.
              If there was an inkling of truth in your post and you hadn't missed the point, then it goes back to the start of the thread - why is the DM uninterested in having Putin/Trump on the front page, or mentioning the trouble in the UK government, instead it chooses a review of a film as more important.

Your link to the post about Russia - was that an attempt at irony? If you read the story it was about Putin's involvement the 2016 US election. I suppose as a Trump supporter you believe all that to be fake news, and just like Trump did a complete U-turn, saying he meant "wouldn't" when he said "would", then it must be difficult for you to know which way to spin.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Surely the problem with public utilities such as water, trains, etc. was them being sold off by various (Tory?) governments to private companies, mainly foreign, and as we know from on here, they're bastards who don't care about the public, just the shareholders...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Surely the problem with public utilities such as water, trains, etc. was them being sold off by various (Tory?) governments to private companies, mainly foreign, and as we know from on here, they're bastards who don't care about the public, just the shareholders...
                  Yeah - but at least these people have to report to shareholders

when it was run by the government they could do what they want and you could do fook all about it

except vote for someone to change it

like the country did in 1979

because for those of you who do remember when everything was public it was not like things were rosy were they?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    If there was an inkling of truth in your post and you hadn't missed the point, then it goes back to the start of the thread - why is the DM uninterested in having Putin/Trump on the front page, or mentioning the trouble in the UK government, instead it chooses a review of a film as more important.

Your link to the post about Russia - was that an attempt at irony? If you read the story it was about Putin's involvement the 2016 US election. I suppose as a Trump supporter you believe all that to be fake news, and just like Trump did a complete U-turn, saying he meant "wouldn't" when he said "would", then it must be difficult for you to know which way to spin.
                    MSM doing what MSM does - not exactly surprising is it?

That politico post call's Russian meddling in 2016 (still unproven) an 'act of war' - that is liberals going full retard and was written as a tantrum after the Putin/Trump summit.

Calling me a 'Trump supporter' - is that supposed to shame me into having no platform? When are you people going to figure out that this tactic doesn't work and just loses you ground?

Yes I agree with his foreign policy (war) views, and I approve of de-escalation of tensions between nuclear superpowers and pulling out of the ME.

How he's handling his situation domestically doesn't concern me, I just want a peaceful and safe world to live in.

And the establishment media have got the libs so frothed up that all the self-appointed 'good people' on their virtue signalling pedestals are calling for war in an utterly retarded attempt to cut everyone's noses off to spite their face. Machiavelli would be so proud, this is textbook sheep herding.

This is why I'm enjoying the tantrums and meltdowns. You cry and scream and try and shame and manipulate all you like. I'm just happy to see common sense winning the day.

Comment

I just want a peaceful and safe world to live in.
                      So do I. I'd love it if there weren't mass shootings every few days in the US. But "liberals" get "frothed up" and are "virtue signalling" when they dare talk about it.
                      The answer to mass shootings is Thoughts and Prayers from the "peacemakers".

This is why I'm enjoying the tantrums and meltdowns. You cry and scream and try and shame and manipulate all you like. I'm just happy to see common sense winning the day.
                      If common sense = saying one thing one day, then doing a complete U-turn the next, or if common sense = being a sexual predator or if common sense = being neither common nor sensible, then you're right, it is winning the day.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X