Global Stock Market Crash Begins Global Stock Market Crash Begins
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 32

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Default Global Stock Market Crash Begins

Wednesday this week

You heard it here first.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

Fingers like lightning

TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

Certainly looking possible.

Should post faster

contractorinatractor is a permanent contractor

On what basis?

Turkey - contagion?

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

because I said so

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ket-crash.html

And it's not because of Trump or his protectionism, that effects of that are a year away, which will only put more pressure on the downturn.

The cause of the correction should be obvious to anyone. It is so blooming obvious yet everyone is choosing to ignore it.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

On the Beeb with every leave voter jumping on the band wagon what a wonderful success Brexit is.

UK unemployment at lowest since 1975

Ah the 70's, what else happened then I wonder.

Unemployment in the United Kingdom
    the highest unemployment rate recorded since 1971 was 11.9% in 1984 and the lowest was 3.4% in late 1973/early 1974.
    The economy in the 1970's?
    How the Great Inflation of the 1970s Happened. It's the 1970s, and the stock market is a mess. It loses 40% in an 18-month period, and for close to a decade few people want anything to do with stocks. Economic growth is weak, which results in rising unemployment that eventually reaches double-digits.

Remember the stock market only corrected 40% back then. That was without internet. The world is much more connected now. This is going to be messy.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Did anything noteworthy happen back in 1973 which may also have had an impact on the UK at all?

(apart from me being born that is)

More fingers than teeth

On the day of my birth several protestants were murdered in Belfast. One in one out, let's not rock boat.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Did anything noteworthy happen back in 1973 which may also have had an impact on the UK at all?

Northern Ireland sovereignty referendum (the "Border Poll"): 98.9% of those voting in the province want Northern Ireland to remain within the United Kingdom. Turnout is 58.7%, although less than 1% for Catholics. This is the first referendum on regional government in the U.K.

Provisional Irish Republican Army bombs explode in Whitehall and the Old Bailey in London.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post

The Beatles split up.

Now, everything hangs on the outcome of strictly.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Now, everything hangs on the outcome of strictly.
    Which to be fair is more reliable investing advice than your crypto postings.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!