Lonesome This Christmas Lonesome This Christmas - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 33 of 33

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Actually, thinking about it, the biggest barrier from a good life to a great life is a wife!!
    Responsibilities.

If the wife buggers off with her toyboy and leaves you with the kids, you're still not going to be living the bachelor life.

I regularly go on holiday on my own, or away for a weekend with friends - I enjoy it much more when there's no-one else to please and I'm not feeling responsible for anyone else's "good time". Thoroughly recommend it - married, single, or anywhere in between.

Super poster

Scruff is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Responsibilities.

If the wife buggers off with her toyboy and leaves you with the kids, you're still not going to be living the bachelor life.

I regularly go on holiday on my own, or away for a weekend with friends - I enjoy it much more when there's no-one else to please and I'm not feeling responsible for anyone else's "good time". Thoroughly recommend it - married, single, or anywhere in between.
    Mrs Scruff and I have at least 2 proper holidays per year, without one another. We also have holidays together. As per Mudskipper - highly recommend it.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Super poster

Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Responsibilities.

Actually I offered for her to bugger off and leave me with the kids; she actually thought about! and said she'd rather have the CSA. She also tried spousal maintenance but the judge said she was too young and should get a job, I didn't smirk ..... I howled when outside the courthouse.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger