• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edukation Edukation Edukation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    More mindless inaccurate surrender-monkey waffle deleted

This you "Private" Ranawayski??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

This you "Private" Ranawayski??

Why are you so ashamed of your military career? Have you no esprit de catering corps?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Why are you so ashamed of your military career? Have you no esprit de catering corps?
        Ashamed? Wherever did you get THAT notion?

Wrong end of the stick syndrome again.

If you are interested in people that ought to be ashamed of their "military career" you ought to PM alexei.........I am sure he has a whole posse of excuses as to why he bailed out of doing his duty.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If you are interested in people that ought to be ashamed of their "military career" you ought to PM alexei.........I am sure he has a whole posse of excuses as to why he bailed out of doing his duty.

What duty?

Comment

Like common sense.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Or just study for free in Denmark, Scotland, Holland, or Germany.... It's the EU way.

Glasgow Herald. Wednesday. Graduation announcements.

"It's the EU way"

Comment

OMFG when did you get unbanned???

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Glasgow Herald. Wednesday. Graduation announcements.

"It's the EU way"
                  Yes, there a high proportion of Chinese names there, but I'm fairly sure that's nothing to do with the EU. University like non-EU students - they can charge them much more.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Yes, there a high proportion of Chinese names there, but I'm fairly sure that's nothing to do with the EU. University like non-EU students - they can charge them much more.
                    Yes and no. As the state still pays the fees for EU students ( except for English students ) they limit the numbers.

Comment

I've noticed a lot of Chinese students in my nearest city, so much so that there are almost as many Chinese restaurants as kebab shops on the high street. Thought I'd try one where the students congregate figuring it would be authentic food and cheap with it. Found it a bit bland.

Ironic that on the one hand we have the West (particularly the USA) in a trade war with China and on the other we're training up their kids to do us over in future. Money talks but the West can't blame China alone for rising to become world superpower when the West has taken the easy money for the skills transfer.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X