Out of the frying pan into the fire! Out of the frying pan into the fire! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    It’s his default signature based on the device he’s posting from, which is why you don’t see it when he posts from a web browser.
    As for putting it in his signature, that would require him understanding how to do that.

Instead, it says a lot about him when he tries to weigh in on a serious subject, then finishes off with that line.
    Don't make him cry, ffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More time posting than coding

Benny has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I even got a colour analysis done a few weeks ago!
    Money well spent

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    As a basic rule of thumb judging someone by their attire is a pointless activity.
    Yes but no. I don't think business smart or 'power dressing' will ever go away however much you try change people. People will still, occasionally, and in certain situations, gravitate to a guy in a suit or lady in smart whatever womens equivalent is.

In some situations a smartly dressed team may edge it slightly over a room full of 'creative millennials' but it is highly dependant on what you are selling, the audience and so on. Suiting up because you want to be world class is a pretty ill thought out policy yes. Doing presentations, meetings in a heavily suited/professional environment then it could add some value.

APs situation certainly looks geared up to be the former of those from the little we've heard. I can't wait to see how this ends.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    As a basic rule of thumb judging someone by their attire is a pointless activity.

Most of the politicians you see are wearing expensive suits and they are the most untrustworthy ******* you can find.
    For once, entirely true, but, as ever, irrelevant.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Super poster

ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

I like to dress smart for work, much like I will (nearly) always dress for dinner.

Having worked in casual offices, I find I really don't like not having something different to wear at the weekend.

Couldn't give a monkey's what the staff wear. I have my own standards and that's good enough for me.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Just tell them you are allergic to Rubber & Leather then NLyUK will put you in sack cloth!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

so what did the dress code entail?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Contractor Among Contractors

PhiltheGreek - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    so what did the dress code entail?
    Tarts and Vicars

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yes but no. I don't think business smart or 'power dressing' will ever go away however much you try change people. People will still, occasionally, and in certain situations, gravitate to a guy in a suit or lady in smart whatever womens equivalent is.

In some situations a smartly dressed team may edge it slightly over a room full of 'creative millennials' but it is highly dependant on what you are selling, the audience and so on. Suiting up because you want to be world class is a pretty ill thought out policy yes. Doing presentations, meetings in a heavily suited/professional environment then it could add some value.

APs situation certainly looks geared up to be the former of those from the little we've heard. I can't wait to see how this ends.
    And what will be the situation in 50 years time.

Also when i see people in suits power dressing the first thing you look for is what they are trying to hide - why do they need to project a persona that is not their own?

Fingers like lightning

TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

When I started working in the city in the '90s nobody told you how to dress but it was clearly expected that you would wear a sharp suit. I had two bespoke suits made, one black and one grey. I began to find women were a lot more flirty when I wore them and started wearing them some weekends.

What's the big deal? Not as if it's Hooters. Or is it?