• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Mark Field be charged with assault?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    I don't really think it's worth my time to engage with folk with such retarded arguments.

And yet you still do.

It's a slippery slope. One day you start engaging with folk, then the next you'll end up considering other people have not resorted to calling you or your argument "retarded", but have presented something that is real, not just in your head.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      He did not touch her throat he steered her with a hand on the back of the neck.
      really ?

Where is his hand ?
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        really ?

Where is his hand ?
        on her right shoulder
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Whether what he did was right or wrong, it is at least good that we have some mp's who are prepared to get physical when faced with a potential threat. You get the impression that most of them are wimps and unable to defend themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            on her right shoulder
            Looks more like he initially lunged at her breast.

That's ok then
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              Whether what he did was right or wrong, it is at least good that we have some mp's who are prepared to get physical when faced with a potential threat. You get the impression that most of them are wimps and unable to defend themselves.
              Indeed a defenceless woman is a good start.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Looks more like he initially lunged at her breast.

That's ok then

well make a decision is it tit or throat???

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Was she asked to leave by the owner? Did Mr Field have any authority on behalf of the owner to evict the person?

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your understanding of both the law and the facts.

you know lawyers are good at that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    Was she asked to leave by the owner? Did Mr Field have any authority on behalf of the owner to evict the person?

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your understanding of both the law and the facts.

Who cares? vetran has an opinion.

Comment

And in an alternate universe 'Tory MPs accused of being lazy cowards after doing nothing to stop an attack on chancellor Phillip Hammond'.

Comment

Working...
                      X