Bring back JohnTheBike! Bring back JohnTheBike!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,689

    Default Bring back JohnTheBike!

    Surely anyone who annoys NLUK should stay?

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Surely anyone who annoys NLUK should stay?
    Is this the "Things you never hear anyone say" thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  3. #3

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Is this the "Things you never hear anyone say" thread?
    Things you never hear anymore. CM says "anything by Churchill".....

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Things you never hear anymore. CM says "anything by Churchill".....
    I wonder what happened to her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    DoctorStrangelove is a fount of knowledge

    DoctorStrangelove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I wonder what happened to her...
    She took Janey's advice & emigrated to Oz?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

  6. #6

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,974

    Default

    The sad thing is that he wasn't even trolling.

  7. #7

    Super poster

    Whorty is NOT a disguised employee

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    FFS. I go away for a couple of days, come back and another *rexidiot quitter is banned. There will be no one left to 'debate' with soon on the sub forum.

    We've recently lost Yorkie, Jog On (although hopefully he'll be back soon), Spuddy has done a runner (but I'd expect nothing less from that quitter) and now the idiot JtB.

    Good news is the average IQ has gone up on the forum, and the average age has dropped

    Vetran, oPM and Ziggy need to be careful
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  8. #8

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    FFS. I go away for a couple of days, come back and another *rexidiot quitter is banned. There will be no one left to 'debate' with soon on the sub forum.

    We've recently lost Yorkie, Jog On (although hopefully he'll be back soon), Spuddy has done a runner (but I'd expect nothing less from that quitter) and now the idiot JtB.

    Good news is the average IQ has gone up on the forum, and the average age has dropped

    Vetran, oPM and Ziggy need to be careful
    You should try that more often. Every couple of days should do it...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    39,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    The sad thing is that he wasn't even trolling.
    Technically he was. Not in the true sense you generally think but taking every thread off topic and talking about random stuff offering no value to the topic is trolling in the prof forum.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Whorty is NOT a disguised employee

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    You should try that more often. Every couple of days should do it...
    Don't be so mean to me
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •