Anyone working through Hays at the moment? Anyone working through Hays at the moment? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

More time posting than coding

Anonimouse has more data than eek

I wouldn’t, bunch of crooks.

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

I'm starting to think that there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark CUK Reader Awards

ContractorUK Reader Awards 2018: winners list and quick summary

Best Recruitment Agency

Winner: Hays IT
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm starting to think that there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark CUK Reader Awards

ContractorUK Reader Awards 2018: winners list and quick summary
    Yes, we all had a chuckle when we saw the results, and then we realised NAT was up to his left nipple in cheap chardonnay, and the penny dropped.
    Hays: If you're unlucky, you may end up using them once.
    If you're crap, you may have to use them twice.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Godlike

BoredBloke 's job has never been outsourced

I worked through them a few years ago - the client company puled the plug on the project and served notice to all the contractors. A few months later I got a call from the pimp asking how the contract was going. Not exactly switched on!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

I've done projects for them here, always been treated respectfully, always got good rates, agents worked to get extensions, agent rang up or visited quite often and took us out for meals. Never really had a problem with them, maybe it's just Hays UK...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.