Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Eirikur - scorchio!

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,005

    Default Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die

    Greta Thunberg: Caroline Lucas reports Arron Banks to Twitter - BBC News

    Regardless if you agree with Thunberg or not this is just vile

  2. #2

    Banned

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    ...and you can follow Greta's progress here

  3. #3

    Super poster

    vwdan - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Some people are just irrdeemable aren't they. I mean, who the **** says something like that? Bet he wouldn't say it to her parents faces the spineless little prick.

  4. #4

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    Some people are just irrdeemable aren't they. I mean, who the **** says something like that? Bet he wouldn't say it to her parents faces the spineless little prick.
    10 Points, well done!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    vwdan - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    10 Points, well done!
    What's that, then?

  6. #6

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    What's that, then?
    I'm running peoples posts through a virtue signalling assessment system , you scored 10 out of a possible 15. Scope for improvement but not bad!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  7. #7

    Super poster

    Eirikur - scorchio!

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'm running peoples posts through a virtue signalling assessment system , you scored 10 out of a possible 15. Scope for improvement but not bad!
    Your own score would be 1 or lower

  8. #8

    Super poster

    vwdan - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'm running peoples posts through a virtue signalling assessment system , you scored 10 out of a possible 15. Scope for improvement but not bad!
    Ah, well done you - all the emotional maturity of an edgy teenager. Whereas joking in public about a real life 16 year old girl dying is apparently A okay. I'll add you to the spineless prick category too.

  9. #9

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Your own score would be 1 or lower
    Yes, you're probably correct in this case.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  10. #10

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    Ah, well done you - all the emotional maturity of an edgy teenager. Whereas joking in public about a real life 16 year old girl dying is apparently A okay. I'll add you to the spineless prick category too.
    You're heading towards 11! Careful you don't peak too early!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 15th August 2019 at 18:12.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •