Mark Carney says negative interest rates ‘not an option’ for Bank of England Mark Carney says negative interest rates ‘not an option’ for Bank of England - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    By real assets I assume you mean tins of beans and shotgun cartridges?
    7.62 mm shirley?

Super poster

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    7.62 mm shirley?
    Not for close quarter chav blasting, nope.

And they say you know ***** all about ***** all! Well my little squirrel molesting chum, that's another thing you know ***** all about.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Ducklike

Platypus is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Read it. Read it now before you burn what little wealth remains in the family.
    This style of book, like "who stole my cheese", has about 5 nuggets of useful information buried in a load of anecdote and phoney dialogue. Can you summarise?

Super poster

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    This style of book, like "who stole my cheese", has about 5 nuggets of useful information buried in a load of anecdote and phoney dialogue. Can you summarise?
    Here you go!

1. We're doomed.
    2. Be very afraid.
    3. Never listen to a drunken Scotsman.
    4. It's all bollox if it's not on a chart!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post

Certainly. From the author himself. But I recommend taking time to read, his insights are wonderful. "The best teacher you'll ever have is your last mistake".

Following the recession millennials will become one of the most financial literate generations. Our generation of borrow today pay tomorrow is about to bite back is a huge way.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”