• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have my walk with loony lady friend bit early tomorrow, got PSA test at 2. On Sunday I'll be out with police search team looking for a corpse.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You want to start building up the muscles that support the knees. Cycling is particularly good for them.
      I use the cycles in the gym. But I'm a bit nervous the shooting range is in the same building...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Have my walk with loony lady friend bit early tomorrow, got PSA test at 2. On Sunday I'll be out with police search team looking for a corpse.
        Hope the PSA test gives the right results.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I use the cycles in the gym. But I'm a bit nervous the shooting range is in the same building...
          Its okay. WTFH is the only user. I cycle past every morning screaming at him and his dog throwing gel wrappers. He always has he gun - he even once shot himself in the foot while aiming at me.

My only worry is he might start to "sing".

Anyway, at least he is a better shooter than CUK mod....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Greenlake?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Its okay. WTFH is the only user. I cycle past every morning screaming at him and his dog throwing gel wrappers. He always has he gun - he even once shot himself in the foot while aiming at me.

My only worry is he might start to "sing".

Anyway, at least he is a better shooter than CUK mod....
              You're short, mate but not that bloody short! What is he, some sort of latter day Mr Magoo?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                But your do like a good fluff!
                Getting way too old for that. I remember the good old days when women were sex objects. Now I treat them with respect.

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                Yourself?
                At last someone asks!

In the land of the sheep eaters. Get train back to the smoke Monday.

I have to get lights for baby bp's bike. And I am going to initiate a major house tidy. For some reason **** all happens when I am not here. If there was not a cleaner on a Friday, mrs bp would never do any tidying at all. She only cleans as she gets embarrassed when the cleaner arrives and it is untidy....

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  You're short, mate but not that bloody short! What is he, some sort of latter day Mr Magoo?
                  He is from Surrey. All inbreds round there.

Still, if one wants a diesel generator, no better place to steal one from....

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Taking my good lady to a concert tonight .... I hope she likes The Macc Lads

The rest of the weekend I'll be trying to get my hearing back
                    Cracking Macc Lads concert last night in Bristol. Voice is a bit croaky this morning! Waited 30 years since my student days to see them again - well worth it
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Just be careful of John Wayne, and you'll be fine

YouTube
                      Last edited by Whorty; 23 November 2019, 11:00.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X