• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour tax manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Ok, lets leave it there. Pointlessly insulting people you dont know is classic trolling behaviour.
    After 11 years and 16 thousand posts it's still the same 2 questions every time I login. Who can I insult and what will make them insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Project Fear fella. You don't know what will happen under a Labour led government until it happens (isn't that the argument you give for Brexit ... we won't know how bad it is until it happens?).

Labour are NOT going to get a majority. If the get into No. 10 it will be because they are being propped up by other parties, parties who will control the extremes of Labour policy. Not dissimilar to how the Tories were controlled between 2010 to 2015 by the Lib Dems, and then once Tories got their own majority look at the mess they made.

Like I say fella, take the blue tinted blinkers off and stop listening to the right winning press Project Fear lies.
      You don't know what will happen under a Labour led government until it happens
      those of us who are older might have an idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Hung parliament would be best. Vanishing chances of that.
        Nope, that would mean crazy taxes

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          After 11 years and 16 thousand posts it's still the same 2 questions every time I login. Who can I insult and what will make them insulted.
          And the 2 answers are "Everyone" and "Not inviting them to my party".

Comment

Actually, bring on the insults. It's a clear sign you've lost the argument!
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Hung parliament would be best. Vanishing chances of that.
              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Nope, that would mean crazy taxes
              Unfortunately it doesn't mean "break out the nooses" or I'd be agreeing with you OG.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                those of us who are older might have an idea!
                You don't have an idea about the differences between your arse and your elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Actually, bring on the insults. It's a clear sign you've lost the argument!
                  Can you demonstrate the validity of that assertion?

Comment

You don't have an idea about the differences between your arse and your elbow.
                    you lose the argument by resorting to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                      you lose the argument by resorting to abuse.
                      No, I resort to abuse havng identified both somebody worthy of abuse, and a spare minute billable to the client.

Next!

Comment

Working...
                      X