• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Gift Ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    What’s your budget?
    Like, £10-200, I'll pay just to not have to spend hours searching

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
      10 visits to NLyUK?

Oh yes, that is still under your minimum....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Friend of mine hates secret Santa with a passion and instead organises Christmas gifts of children for a couple of orphanages. Much more in keeping with the season.
        Gratis.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Start her a funeral plan, it ticks all the boxes, thoughtful and it'll come in handy eventually.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

One friend of mine(one of the ones I saved from suicide) is asking all her friends/relatives for donations to HOME | Loancharge .

Which, of course, will help all contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              One friend of mine(one of the ones I saved from suicide) is asking all her friends/relatives for donations to HOME | Loancharge .

Which, of course, will help all contractors.
              What, creating more competition in the market?

Comment

What, creating more competition in the market?
                LCJ is the best chance of taking HMRC down. They just need to find someone stupid enough to be lead case....

Comment

Friend of mine hates secret Santa with a passion and instead organises Christmas gifts for children in a couple of orphanages. Much more in keeping with the season.
                  Nice virtue signalling that...

"Are you in the secret santa this year?"

"No, I put my donation into helping blind disabled orphans, like I do every year. But if you prefer giving unwanted and often inappropriate gifts made in China using coal powered climate destroying factories that pollute local rivers, that's totally fine as well..."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Nice virtue signalling that...

"Are you in the secret santa this year?"

"No, I put my donation into helping blind disabled orphans, like I do every year. But if you prefer giving unwanted and often inappropriate gifts made in China using coal powered climate destroying factories that pollute local rivers, that's totally fine as well..."
                    Actually it's not virtue signalling. It's genuinely appreciated by the orphanages and the kids who stay there. About 80 kids get a Christmas present to open on the day. Extra was raised to cover a Christmas tree and some decorations. In summer, a group of us raise funds so they can go on a holiday to a gorgeous house in the countryside for a couple of weeks. Only people who want to help take part.

Comment

Actually it's not virtue signalling. It's genuinely appreciated by the orphanages and the kids who stay there. About 80 kids get a Christmas present to open on the day. Extra was raised to cover a Christmas tree and some decorations. In summer, a group of us raise funds so they can go on a holiday to a gorgeous house in the countryside for a couple of weeks. Only people who want to help take part.
                      Stop digging!

Comment

Working...
                      X