• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas wish list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I know what I'm wishing for...
    My guess is something sexual.

The poem I posted is really a string of festive chat up lines and you're welcome to use them at the Christmas party NLUK. Hopefully you won't choke on your steak this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post

The poem I posted is really a string of festive chat up lines and you're welcome to use them at the Christmas party NLUK. Hopefully you won't choke on your steak this time.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
        probably more mundane.
        like wishing you'd feck off you boring twat.
        or something similar.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          probably more mundane.
          like wishing you'd feck off you boring twat.
          or something similar.
          BR14, I'm flattered, you keep following me around like a groupie. You can have a pair of my smalls signed, soiled and delivered.

Comment

Working...
          X