• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas wish list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas wish list

I've just found out I'm on the good list after sitting on a certain somebody's lap. I've asked for a sticky and a chocolate orange.

I wonder what's on everyone else's list because I could do with some more ideas?

I was just about to wrap a Gorilla referral bonus for NLUK but apparently he was added to the naughty list yesterday.

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    I've just found out I'm on the good list after sitting on a certain somebody's lap. I've asked for a sticky and a chocolate orange.

I wonder what's on everyone else's list because I could do with some more ideas?

I was just about to wrap a Gorilla referral bonus for NLUK but apparently he was added to the naughty list yesterday.
    Thanks for sitting on my lap

Sorry about the looks like chocolate sticky situation

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Last edited by mb31; 11 December 2019, 21:46.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Anyone else want mb31 banned?

Comment

I think they'd rather have a selection box.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Anyone else want mb31 banned?
              It's going to happen soon enough.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

As any parent will know, it's all one big bluff and I don't want to miss out on the excitement and joy on NLUK's little face when he tears off the wrappings of his hundred quid.

LM hasn't grasped the worm on this occasion so I will now observe the unwritten sexual harrassment rule of don't keep plugging away.

In summary, I do as I'm told on the professional boards and although I keep asking for positive discrimination you don't always get what you wish for (I say to those who have my blood on their list).

Comment

I know what I'm wishing for...
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I know what I'm wishing for...
                    Your JSA application to be approved?

Comment

Working...
                    X