• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If football is all that is left, can it at least be women's football?
    Nude?
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Nude?
      Is watching women's football while nude allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Is watching women's football while nude allowed?
        Now that's a picture I'm not going to be able to get out of my head for a long time
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Now that's a picture I'm not going to be able to get out of my head for a long time
          Try some of this: -

Comment

Panic over.

Our beloved leader (and his side kick, Boris) are going to put Chris Grayling in charge of ensuring supermarket shelves are not emptied.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Panic over.

Our beloved leader (and his side kick, Boris) are going to put Chris Grayling in charge of ensuring supermarket shelves are not emptied.
              I would have more faith if he was in charge of making sure the shelves were empty....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                They do mail order too

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  They might have to get Waitrose to do the deliveries. Save the John Lewis Partnership from it's impending closures?
                  Not with their frankly extortionate £60 minimum charge!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Not with their frankly extortionate £60 minimum charge!
                    £60 I suppose it's no different from the £40 others have when you factor in the difference in their prices..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Waitrose mailed this morning to say they are happy to deliver to houses with the plague, you just need to call them first to arrange what time the stuff is to be thrown over the fence.

Comment

Working...
                      X