• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HamsterKauf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Our local supermarket is denuded of pasta, rice, yeast, flour, and tinned goods. Fortunately, there's plenty of the most important basic foods - wine, beer, chocolate and doughnuts.
    Good to see all the key food groups still available

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Our local supermarket is denuded of pasta, rice, yeast, flour, and tinned goods. Fortunately, there's plenty of the most important basic foods - wine, beer, chocolate and doughnuts.
      Hand sanitizer is now £15 for 60ml on amazon and eBay (go and check) - Tesco vodka is £15 a litre

So wash hands in vodka !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Good to see all the key food groups still available
        My daughter reports the only tinned food still on the shelves is Heinz Baked Beans. Foreigners, hey? Don't know what's good for 'em.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Hand sanitizer is now £15 for 60ml on amazon and eBay (go and check) - Tesco vodka is £15 a litre

So wash hands in vodka !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          It'll probably do a better job

Comment

A fortnight ago was the time to panic.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Feck sakes, our local Aldi has been raided by panic buying. Not even the porridge oats survived....
              You need a Waitrose Scooty, round our way the only things to suffer from panic buying are Prosecco and Gin...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                You need a Waitrose Scooty, round our way the only things to suffer from panic buying are Prosecco and Gin...
                And hummous

Comment

And hummous
                  Scotsman who visited London still laughing about 'hummus'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Feck sakes, our local Aldi has been raided by panic buying. Not even the porridge oats survived....
                    Just come back from Aldi and Tesco, normally rather quite but very busy this evening with people panic buying.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

And hummous
                      Stop showing off about how posh you are. My better half loves houmous but I've placated her by having some tins of chickpeas at the back of the food cupboard. I've managed to convince her that I can actually make houmous with some kitchen gadgets and a bit of wizardry. I'm rather hoping I never get called into action, as she is likely to end up with something resembling lemon and garlic flavoured mush that might just pass as vomit. It won't so much have a use-by date as a half-life.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X