• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

456 Positive Covid-19 in UK as of 11th March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Any release of the total number of people tested as well as the total number recovered with no ill effects?
    As of 9am on 10 March 2020, 26,261 people have been tested in the UK, of which 25,888 were confirmed negative and 373 were confirmed as positive. Six patients who tested positive for COVID-19 have died.
    Number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK - GOV.UK

Also see

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

All the UK cases are in Carlisle, according to the map. I'm sure one of the brains trust will be along shortly to suggest we close Carlisle.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Good news is that if Petra Klepac's study is trusted more than Dr Minesy, then with improved hygiene around hand washing, transmission is reduced by around 20% and the number infected drops by 30%.

Comment

Surly Boris is ignoring his own advice if he does not self isolate after attending same events as infected health minister ??

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Coronavirus: Up to 70% of Germany could become infected - Merkel

But Dr Minesy says Germany doesn't know what it's talking about.

Comment

I was surprised to read Germany's population is so equivalent to the UK's yet Germany is a manufacturing powerhouse - what gives UK?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I was surprised to read Germany's population is so equivalent to the UK's yet Germany is a manufacturing powerhouse - what gives UK?
                Ze City

Comment

Italy still increasing at 20% per day, global death rate >3.6% of tested.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Italy still increasing at 20% per day, global death rate >3.6% of tested.
                    0.5% in South Korea, mist likely combination of very good testing coverage which helps provide care early

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      All the UK cases are in Carlisle, according to the map. I'm sure one of the brains trust will be along shortly to suggest we close Carlisle.
                      A quick play with QGIS reveals that is the centroid of the land areas making up the United Kingdom:

Well, around there somewhere anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X