• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cov19 - limiting access to health care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Same will happen in London with much lower age cutoff

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    In London only Tory voters will get medical help.

Comment

only Tory voters will get medical help
      I LIKE that idea!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        I LIKE that idea!
        So does Boris....

Comment

I like the idea that some people would selflessly refuse to use 111, thus doing everyone a favour and removing themselves from the gene pool.

The thought of that has had me chuckling (and therefore coughing) all day. I guess humour is good for the immune system though.

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I like the idea that some people would selflessly refuse to use 111, thus doing everyone a favour and removing themselves from the gene pool.

The thought of that has had me chuckling (and therefore coughing) all day. I guess humour is good for the immune system though.

#PrayingForCovid19

Comment

what if someone is 59 yr 11 months old

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

It's a bit soon to plan their 60th.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  If they have brats and/or loads of family their genes are still around....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    They are under 60. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      We can no longer give respirators to anyone aged over SIXTY

We can no longer give respirators to anyone aged over SIXTY | Daily Mail Online

Since everyone else here seems to be posting their own cov19 thread, I thought I would be selfish and add mine too.

Soon UK will have far more people needing health care.

But why decide this on age? Surely there should be no respirators to second home owners who have done so much to **** up the country? Or people who have been exercising this weekend?

And why should drunk people get any sort of threatment? Or fat people?

Where does it end?

Hitler would be proud....
                      They haven't gone far enough .... should be anyone over 51

We should restrict fat people from health care too. And anyone who smokes.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X