• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for angry people to post about nazis/farage/extremism/racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Do you have trouble with comprehension you can get remedial help with that.

I quoted the BBC who thought Mosley would have been a remainer. Seemed funny the BBC were wheeling out both Churchill & Mosley for the pro remain cause, next stop Satan!

Actually it was the Mail's owner who supported the Blackshirts version of Fascism not unlike many in the Royal family and of course the millions of Germans that voted for Hitler or the Italians that supported Mussolini.

British Union of Fascists - Wikipedia

However Lord Rothmere saw sense and withdrew his support by 1935 because they were becoming too extreme, Germany voted the fascists in and help to murder millions. Lord Rothmere is dead & the Wail is one of the most successful newspapers in the UK taking 2 of the top 5 places in circulation.

Top 10 U.K. Newspapers by Circulation - Agility PR Solutions

Thank goodness Sir Keir Starmer is fixing antisemitism in the Labour party otherwise Labour would have to change from a Rose to a Swastika, it was on its way back again and yet again the British Public rejected it.
    Lord Haw Haw has returned after his brief internment.

Months before war, Rothermere said Hitler's work was superhuman | Media | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      lord hawhaw is your mate Ersatz Erik.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Why I'm learning loads!

who knew
        1.the Kaiser had the same aims as Hitler & the EU?
        2. 18% of Germans elected Hitler.
        3. The BBC think Mosley was a remainer?
        4. Barmy & Old smeg are allowed to accuse me incorrectly of being a fascist without being banned?
        Where did I accuse you of being a fascist?

Sent from my Boris
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

This is what I love about CUK. It gets into the true Easter spirit. Peace, Love and goodwill to all......

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            (Banned) vetran sticking up for fascism...
            Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Where did I accuse you of being a fascist?

Sent from my Boris

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              This is what I love about CUK. It gets into the true Easter spirit. Peace, Love and goodwill to all......

The Harrowing of Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                So anyone who sticks up for cretins must be a cretin, by your piss-poor reasoning.

Comment

Wow, that's depressing, nearly everything is a rag in that list. The Times and Telegraph so low down, Guardian not even there.

Funny how the times is described as "mid market" , I certainly hope not; if that's the paper of the masses , god help us all.

That said I can't remember the last time I bought a physical newspaper, but it probably was the Times. *scoff, what what what what what what, and suchlike*

Comment

Ersatz Erik <aka lord haw haw> at his finest.
                    it must be the water in der vaderland
                    Faux Fritz is addled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      So anyone who sticks up for cretins must be a cretin, by your piss-poor reasoning.
                      You stick up for sasguru. QED.

Comment

Working...
                      X