• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non hospital c-19 deaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non hospital c-19 deaths

Why has no one asked - what is the death tally till now in uk ?

Briefing tonight the idiot journalist asked the question , professor egg head said the data was common knowledge- idiot did not ask how many???

So how many ???

Unless I’ve missed the figure somewhere ???

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Briefing tonight the idiot journalist asked the question , professor egg head said the data was common knowledge- idiot did not ask how many???

So how many ???

Stop talking down the country. You'll upset BR14.

Comment

The science guy answered the question honestly - hospital deaths are known confirmed Covid and used for trend purposes and comparison with other countries.

Comment

Because we need to deflect.

Bring up our reporting, the far reicht will just Wail with “but China are lying”
        They don’t care that they are being duped by the people they worship, as long as they can say that others are wrong, so forget about how wrong the UK is.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

So how many ???

It's now released once per week by the ONS, but there's a significant lag because it's based on death certificates. Next release is tomorrow, I think.

Comment

Presser today indicated that 13.5% of all care homes have had an outbreak, which is pretty astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Presser today indicated that 13.5% of all care homes have had an outbreak, which is pretty astonishing.
              Given lack of testing that figure is likely to be much higher

Comment

Comment

Good aeticle on Mexit! Bit disappointed I would have to turn to page 33 - why is it not on page 1?

Comment

The Mail should at least show the courage of its convictions and support fully Tory magical thinking policy making.

Comment

Working...
                    X