• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US intel believes China hid severity of coronavirus epidemic while stockpiling suppli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US intel believes China hid severity of coronavirus epidemic while stockpiling suppli

US intel believes China hid severity of coronavirus epidemic while stockpiling supplies - ABC News

In the meantime -

Masks are being stockpiled for the general public, minister admits

No, everyone shouted me down. China never lie, they hid nothing and no one who spoke out vanished or died.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      No, everyone shouted me down. China never lie, they hid nothing and no one who spoke out vanished or died.

Maybe we need a sub forum for such fake news only a cretin would post? The PRC love us and have no agenda!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I thinks it's always been pretty clear to everyone that the Chinese government lies, hides information and "disappears" whistleblowers, or they meet an unfortunate accident.

I think you're confused.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You won! Get over it!

Comment

Working...
          X