• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Ahmaud Arbery mum 'believes there will be justice'"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    law abiding members of the community, a retired police officer and his son. Arbery, on the other hand had prior gun convictions.

Not you would get any of that from the article.
    I don't think that being a policeman precludes them from committing unlawful acts.

Dorset Police traffic officer PC Timothy Brehmer appeared in court today accused of strangling Claire Parry outside a pub over the weekend. Tributes were paid to the deceased
    Married police officer Timothy Brehmer accused of murdering lover in pub car park - Mirror Online
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ehh, he assaulted the guy with the gun, punched him and tried to grab his gun. I think that is why he got shot.
      If you think that then you an idiot, which is kind of a pattern with you - pretty safe to hear your view of a case and know it’s the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        The article was what his mum was saying. It was not a comprehensive study of the details of the case. Instead, about half way down they liked to other details.

And even the video showing him "assaulting the guy with the gun", the "guy with the gun" was in a truck, chasing him down the road, then got out to attack him. Not sure how even a Trumper could twist that to being "oh but the guy running is the one who assaulted the two people int he truck who were chasing him"
        The video only ever shows a stationary truck with the guy already outside, Arbery is seen running towards it for 17 seconds before attacking the guy holding the gun.

It's your crippled mental faculties that have conjured seeing a truck chasing him.

The only reasoned explanation is that he got himself killed by running 100 yards to attack a guy with a gun and then trying to grab it off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          First things first. Are you still saying this is true?

If you are, how do you know that it is true?
          The guy was black. Of course it's true. Apropos nothing, I think I banned mini once, and he was only allowed back if he reigned in his racist tendencies...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Inneresting how some people start threads or post about minorities of an ethnic persuasion even when it has nothing to do with them, makes you think...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Have I mentioned colour or race at any point?

I've stuck to the facts. He was in a house that he should not have been, there were folk who wanted to stop him until the police arrived. He chased down the guy and attacked him trying to grab his gun before he was shot.

I dont know why this gets some big story on the front of the BBC page.

Comment

You may bot know why BBC put it up, but you sure know why you started this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You may bot know why BBC put it up, but you sure know why you started this thread...
                  I think I put that in the first post. The article missed out a number of key points on the story.

Comment

I think I put that in the first post. The article missed out a number of key points on the story.
                    So do you regularly post threads when BBC articles miss a number of key points or just when they concern racist murders of minorities?

Comment

Have I mentioned colour or race at any point?

I've stuck to the facts. He was in a house that he should not have been, there were folk who wanted to stop him until the police arrived. He chased down the guy and attacked him trying to grab his gun before he was shot.

I dont know why this gets some big story on the front of the BBC page.
                      Of what interest or how does this story affect you? It's of a murder of a black man in another country where there seems to be a lot of murders of black men. There must be a reason for you to pick this particular story from many others. Would you have picked it if the story was exactly the same but the man in question was white and called Sam Smith?
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X