• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joe Biden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've met Billy Connolly a couple of times. My family was from Anderson, lived there for years.

Connolly annoys people because he is not on the plantation, he has views the chattering class dont want to accept, working class immigrant minorities actually like being British.

Comment

Obama was a mental cabbage as well...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        He is 77 and unwell.

This is not about fanbase and politics.
        Really? So you have seen his diagnosis? Seems rather politicised to me when there are loads of videos showing how 'demented' he is posted by conservatives.

He's about the same age as Trump and Sanders so the age comment isn't particularly relevant - except that I'd agree they are ALL too old!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Really? So you have seen his diagnosis? Seems rather politicised to me when there are loads of videos showing how 'demented' he is posted by conservatives.

He's about the same age as Trump and Sanders so the age comment isn't particularly relevant - except that I'd agree they are ALL too old!
          Trump is old and clinically obese.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            And?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I thought the right way to present this conversation was "Hillary Clinton is incredibly clever".

Comment

And?
                Come on, doogie, you can work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  This is not a person with physical impairment...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    This is not a person with physical impairment...

Obesity isn't good. Clinical Problems Caused by Obesity - Endotext - NCBI Bookshelf

Depending on the degree and duration of weight gain, obesity can progressively cause and/or exacerbate a wide spectrum of co-morbidities, including type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), hypertension, dyslipidemia, cardiovascular disease (CVD), liver dysfunction, respiratory and musculoskeletal disorders, sub-fertility, psychosocial problems, and certain types of cancer (Figure 1).Figure 1. Co-Morbidities Associated with Overweight and Obesity.

These chronic diseases have been shown to have strong correlations with BMI, and closely follow the prevalence patterns of excessive body weight in all studied populations (10, 11). Notably, the risk of developing a number of obesity-related co-morbidities rises exponentially with increasing BMI over 30 kg/m2, which is further associated with a graded increase in the relative risk of premature death, primarily from CVD (9, 10, 12). For individuals with BMI between 25 and 29.9 kg/m2 (pre-obesity) the risk of premature mortality is weaker and appears to be influenced mainly by fat distribution (Figure 2). Indeed, fat accumulation intra-abdominally and subcutaneously around the abdomen (central, abdominal, visceral, android, upper body or apple-shaped obesity) is associated with higher risk for cardiometabolic diseases, independent of BMI (13, 14). On the other hand, fat accumulation in the subcutaneous regions of hips, thighs and lower trunk (gluteofemoral, peripheral, gynoid, lower body or pear-shaped obesity) is considered less harmful or even protective against cardiometabolic complications (13, 15-17).

Comment

Brigitte Macron. Melania Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X