• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go on then, punch me in the face!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on then, punch me in the face!

Hundreds ignore social distancing to flock to Birmingham to see Youtuber Canking | Daily Mail Online

Bright aspiring people.

I'm now wondering what "canking" is and why I might want to watch somebody doing it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'm now wondering what "canking" is and why I might want to watch somebody doing it
      HTH Urban Dictionary: Canking

As for why you would want to watch it, feck knows. I'm obviously too to understand.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Seems a lot of fuss for a standard night out in Swindon.

Comment

one would hope it would result in natural selection but what will happen is that the idiots will infect their grannies who all work hard for the NHS.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Can we get Tyson Fury to pop down and oblige?

Get the man a proper punch!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              one would hope it would result in natural selection but what will happen is that the idiots will infect their grannies who all work hard for the NHS.
              Spot on. I blame oPM's dentist.

Comment

Working...
              X