• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ONLY DOOM thread you need to know about.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONLY DOOM thread you need to know about.

DOOM ETERNAL Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 FULL GAME [1080p 60FPS PC ULTRA] - No Commentary - YouTube

Pretty fast paced and some of you older CUKers may struggle.

However, I recommend this 100%. You are welcome.

10 hours! Crikey I bet they have a high DVT risk

Comment

Played through original DOOM Episode 1 levels on top difficulty withOUT saves - before the Tube times
      Last edited by AtW; 16 July 2020, 09:56.

Comment

I've played it for many hours, but it's very fast paced and I long for the games where I could just find somewhere quiet and camp out and sniper people.

10 hour walk through is both impressive and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Played through original DOOM Episode 1 levels on top difficulty with saves - before the Tube times
          As an apprentice programmer I used to sneak down to the sparkys office at the place I worked. They had doom setup on a couple of machines, many a happy hour spent not apprenticing there.

Comment

I vaguely remember a pacman hack for it, where your character turned into a big yellow smiley pacman
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I vaguely remember a pacman hack for it, where your character turned into a big yellow smiley pacman
              Ecstasy?

Comment

Something like this:

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Networked DOOM on Novell network was really doomy for the admins... but not when you are the admin

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Networked DOOM on Novell network was really doomy for the admins... but not when you are the admin
                    We took our own network switch into the office (BPX ABZ circa '94) for some after hours local network game play.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                    X